Toyota Hilux 2016+ Auto Window and Mirror Module
Toyota Hilux Auto Window and Mirror Module
Fits 2016 - Current Models
Plug n Play
This module allows for all windows to be automatically closed with your original remote key, all windows can also be open using your Original remote key.
If your vehicle is equipped with Auto folding mirrors, your mirror's will also auto fold.
1. Auto windows up:
After ignition is off and doors closed, press lock on the key remote, the front two and back two windows will close successively, if left down after ignition is turned off.
2. Using the key remote to lower all windows vehicle remains unlocked:
When engine is off, press unlock-lock-unlock the front two and back two windows will lower at the same time. To lock doors after this function, press lock on the key remote, to lock and close all windows press lock again at any interval.
3. Pausing window opening / closing:
Press lock or unlock on the key remote during auto window operation, all windows will pause.
4. When ignition is on all windows become one touch auto up/down function from the driver’s window switch panel by depressing each individual switch for half a second.
5. All windows will retract down slightly:
After ignition is off, press lock-unlock-lock on the key remote, all windows will lower a very small amount for ventilation. By repeating lock-unlock-lock they will lower again slightly and stop, this process can be repeated.
6. Lock vehicle without closing windows:
After ignition is off and the doors are all closed, press unlock-unlock-lock, only locks the vehicle without lifting the windows.
7. Operate the drivers window switch in the following way:
Tap the switch down or flick up on the first position only for full auto, hold the switch down or up again on the first position for more than half a second for manual operation, the second switch position on the driver’s window switch is no longer used (using will cause intermittent operation).
8. Operate the passenger’s window switches from the driver’s window switches in the following way:
Tap the switch down or flick up on the first position only for full auto, hold the switch down or up again on the first position for more than half a second for manual operation.